Monday, May 6, 2013

Mister Roly Poly Bug

Well hello Mr Roly Poly bug! You seem a bit lonely this rainy day. That's okay, it's just fine, mister bug, I am too, but still I'm a little concerned about you. You see, you're light gray, like the ground and, today, like the sky, it would be such a shame if you were squashed by some passer-by. Some people, you see, they don't see the lonely, we blend in too well to the background. It's unsafe for us meanderers meandering around. That's why the lonely should look out for each other, kind little pill bug. Sometimes we need someone to pick us up and out of harm's way, before we get squashed on the sidewalk. On this gray day little dude for you it's me, but for me it's you. So just for a moment you can ride on my shoe, and allow me to feel like I've helped you, until the time comes and I take you home, and we go back to being alone.

1 comment:

  1. When you were 3-5 roly poly bugs were one of your favorite bugs to play with, and the snails....

    ReplyDelete